THINK + SCIENCE
The only magazines in the world that instruct students on both Habits of Mind and The Growth Mindset, two powerful paradigms of learning.
They are published by Nurture Craft, Singapore, a company that has been distributing and publishing quality magazines for more than 18 years. Both magazines are chock full of articles and activities developed to promote critical thinking; provide both evergreen content and current issues; come with lots of stunning images, infographics and illustrations; and feature writers from all over the world.
- Is in line with MOE educational outcome for secondary school students
- Help students keep abreast of world affairs
- Develop critical thinking on humanities subject
- Create curiosity about current events
Think+ Science is a 28-page Science and Technology A4-sized magazine for secondary-school students that:
- Is supported by Professor Arthur Costa’s Institute for the Habits of Mind
- Feature regular columns on scientific heroes, technology, and valuable insights on life
- Is in line with the Singapore secondary-science curriculum
Suitable for Ages: Age 12 onwards
Price includes local postage.
This product is temporarily out of stock. You may opt-in our waiting list and we'll notify you once the product is restocked.